The Challenge

 
Thirty Days of Blogging and Learning


I have been called a walking library, a jolly sponge and “my own personal research guru.”  I credit my 60+ years of possessing an insatiable sense of curiosity for each of these monikers. I love learning – I always have and I will until I end this journey. I admire characters like Number 5 and Spencer Reid, for their ability to quickly consume more input and their eidetic memory.  As I prepared to move to Miami, I was struck by the number of books, movies and articles I had accumulated in three years in my Charlotte apartment.  This didn’t include the four filing cabinets, the wall length shelfs of books and boxes in Minnesota. Yes, I am a hoarder of information. Because I love to learn, I want others to love to learn. I decided to take thirty days and share books, movies and people who have influenced my thinking. As part of my learning network, I’d love to post some guest blogs and expand the learning.  Contact me if you’d like to be a guest blogger. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Challenge Day #20