A Lesson on Service

Living a life full circle begins and ends your day with a ritual or a routine that connects you to your source.  I have begun a new ritual in the mornings one I'd like to share.  Before getting out of bed and starting my day I gather my thoughts  "Thank you for showing me how I can be of service, be loving and honoring of all  today."

Many great spiritual leaders talk about how being of service is the most important thing we can do with our energy.  Being of service can be as simple as opening a door for someone, taking a moment to be totally present with someone at the drive through window, smiling and saying a heartfelt thank you, or picking up some sticks off the sidewalk of a neighbors yard after a storm.

As role models for children when we perform an act of service we are teaching a powerful lesson. Today how can you be of service to your family, to others, to your community to the world?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Challenge Day #20